Wednesday 19 December 2007

"Step 8 Complete"

Finally I have completed Step 8 and have reached the goal of £1.28. It all came about by finding a 5 pence piece, a penny and 2 2 pence pieces. Its taken long enough on this step as I have been very busy on the internet finding ways to furthur my doubling project and to be ready to double quickly through the larger amounts. I never realised how much over a month I have been thinking aand coming up with so many ideas that originally wouldnt of come about if I hadnt started this project. My head is creating things all the time on how I can make a quick buck or onto the next project to make money, I love it. If anybody reading this is thinking themselves on going ahead and starting a doubling project then my advice is start now!!! Get up and have a search for that first penny I assure you your life will change. I have the link to the doubling report for anyone interested. (its a free report it doesn't cost anything and as I said your life will change in someway, believe me) Stay Tuned!!!!

Current Balance: £1.28

Current Step: Step 9

2 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

I am still Doubling My Way To A Million following the Rules of "How to Double Your Way to A Million in 28 Steps".

Pay a visit to my Blog at:
.
Double To A Million Blog.

Regards,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com

Sun And Star said...

Hello. Let's start Doubling!! Please continue again. Do not give up. We support you.