Thursday 13 December 2007

"Easy Money"

Ok, I mentioned in my last post that I have tried out a few survey sites that pay you for filling out surveys etc.. Well my findings have been quite good! There are a lot of sites I came across which I have looked at and haven't even bothered signing up but have signed up for a few and use them and have been paid already! One of these sites is a site called Greasy Palm now it is a UK site and as I am from the UK was perfect! Now I signed up and my account was credited with £2.50 from the word go and then you can flick through all there offers and surveys and you get paid anything from 50p upto £50 for different offers and surveys!
Now because I dont want to spend my own money alot of the offers are straight away out of the window because you have to spend a little of your own money but there is a lot of surveys and different things you can register for whom pay you once you have completed there survey or offer.
Some take a minute to do and some take 10 minutes but all in all I went on for about 2 weeks filling out surveys in my lunch break at work for 10 minutes and have so far earned £35 from them! Now I requested a payout for £30 as the minimum payout is £20 and would you believe it this morning a cheque arrived to me for £20 from them! As you can imagine Im well happy and have been filling out more surveys today so I can make more easy money! If you are starting a doubling project yourself it is a great starting point to earn free cash for nothing but when you get furthur up the steps I doubt you would be able to earn tens of thousands of pounds from it!! LOL
If your looking to make a quick bit of cash or some cash consistently every month form my early experience you can do it with Greasy Palm!
Click on the link check them out:

http://www.greasypalm.co.uk/r/?l=882562

Thats my referal link so if your interested at all use that you will help my project!!!!

Join GreasyPalm - the site that PAYS YOU to shop!

No comments: