Wednesday 28 November 2007

"Update"

Ok, not updated for a few days Ive been busy but I have progressed a little more but have been sidetracked to a different project which will progress me quickly through the later stages, but anyway more on that later, stay tuned!!!! Back to the update on the doubling project since my last post all I have managed to do is find 15p in total but that now breaks me firmly through the £1 pound barrier which I am pleased with as I can start trading soon!!!! The next few days are vital as I am determined to power through a few stages if possible all being well!!!!!!

New Balance: £1.03

1 comment:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Fellow Doubler,

Glad I found you. I am also doing the Double Your Way To A Million concept.
You can find me at:
Double To A Million Plan

I added your link to my "Comrades in Doubling" section. A link back would be appreciated.Double To A Million Plan

Good luck on your Doubling adventure.

Regards,
Xinfinitum
http://dtamp.blogspot.com