Tuesday 20 November 2007

The Start Of Something "EPIC"

Ok,

So this is my story:

I like just about everybody else on this earth would love to be in the situation of literally having £1,000,000 in the bank. The problem is I dont! But like everything in this life where there is a problem there is an answer and of course a solution!!!!

My journey starts here, this day, I plan to turn "1 penny" I found on the floor of a phonebox into £1,000,000. How I intend to achieve this is with the "Doubling Plan". The "Doubling Plan" is simple, it consists of 28 steps from "1 penny" right up to £1,000,000 by doubling what you have each time by any means necessary. I intend to do this by not using 1 single penny of my own money, I am going to build a £1,000,000 bank balance from the 1 penny I have found.


Step 1 is complete: 1p found on the floor of a phonebox.

Now to Step 2: Double that penny!!



Opening Balance: 0.01


No comments: